Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Review of the last Decade........

I love updating my blog, although updates at times can be very brief, it gives me the opportunity to review and reflect and more importantly document things ongoing so that they can be looked back at in months, years and decades to come.
With this in mind I started doing the blog about 18months ago so dont really have any updates past this point. I have decided to review the last decade year by year with milestones, highlights and challenges that I have been faced over the last decade.
I was hoping to complete this in one night but having started on christmas eve its taken me over two weeks. There was alot more content than I thought over this period and from 2000 to 2004 I didnt have all the pictures as some had been taken not on a digital camera.
For me this will and has been an awesome way of reflecting and more importantly for the girls to reflect upon in years / decades to come.
Enjoy..........................
l

No comments: