Friday, December 25, 2009

The Decade in Review.................. 2002

2002 saw me sell my house in Leeds and move in with Nikki. It made sense from a relationship point of view and a financial point of view. Didnt seem much point in paying twice for everything yet only living under one roof! After the sale of the house falling through a couple of times it eventually went through for than the previous two failed attempts so i was made up.
2002 was a year of having alot fun. We where members of Thorpe Park Hotel and Spa round the corner from us and this got frequented most days after work and on a weekend followed by a few pints of Guiness afterwards! This is where we met our good friends Grant and Barry who we have stayed close with ever since.
We had a holiday to Tenerife that year which was a last minute thing but again had a relaxing time of sun bathing, swiming, eating and having a few drinks.
We also had a new addition to the family of our little Posh cat! I remember tapping at the door over the period of a couple nights and looking down from the top window and seeing this little scroney cat at the door. It had been in my genes passed on from my dad to throw water at cats as they where a menace. Little did I know at this point I was more under the thumb than I thought and that night, the cat was inside, eating, drinking and sleeping in the house! Wouldnt have changed it looking back.


We also enjoyed many a night out in Leeds, going for food and having some drinks down at Townhouse, the Corner Exchange and Greek Street. The party year of 2002!!!!!!!

No comments: