Sunday, October 11, 2009

My New Road Bike

My New little Baby!
Cannondale Synapse



After month's of indecision on what bike to get I have hit the jackpot by picking up this gem of a bike at a bargain price.
So what I have bought...............
Cannondale Synapse
2009 Model
56cm
Full carbon frame and forks
Blue white and Black
Cannondale Carbon Crank
Full Shimano Ultegra SL fIZIK
Arione saddle
Mavic Ksyrium Elite wheels
FSA Carbon Seat Post
Upgraded FSA Stem 110 White
Upgraded FSA Bars 42 White
Upgraded Fizik Bar Tape Black
NEW Bottle cages
Fizik clip saddle bag
Bontrager bar end stops (help reduce vibration)
The bike really is awesome and I have to thank Ben G for letting me know of the bike which was for sale on the Leeds Triathalon website. It was slightly more than what I wanted to pay but the upgrades that have been added make it a long term investment that will bring years of riding pleasure and pain!!
Heres to the New Bike and where ever it will take me........................

No comments: